- All SCORM compliant content works perfectly in the Litmos LMS
- There is no long-term contract and no setup fee
- Litmos is available from any device with an internet connection
- Any business user can create content easily and quickly
- Track users’ progress through training in real time, and export in multiple formats
Online Course Creation
When you build a course in Litmos you add your content in the form of modules. You can make students complete all of the modules in order or just leave it open for them to pick and choose. Whether you’re moving from another LMS, you’ve purchased off-the-shelf SCORM content or you’ve authored it yourself using Articulate, Captivate or any of the other SCORM compliant authoring tools, your SCORM 1.2 content will work perfectly in Litmos.
- Upload Assets: Upload your video library, PowerPoints, and keynote presentations
- Create Quizzes: Create quick and easy multiple choice, keyword and essay questions to test comprehension
- Create Surveys: Create surveys easily so you can improve your courses
Litmos is a white label learning management system that can be easily customized to fit with your brand. Every Litmos account has a unique website address and custom branded login page, or you can use your own domain.
- Your Logo: Upload your own logo
- Configurable Themes: Use a pre-packaged theme, or apply your own theme
- Customizable Email Templates: Customize your email templates for additional branding control
Course Selling Marketplace
Use our built in online course shopping cart to enable your courses for automated registration and payment. When someone registers for your course Litmos automatically sends them an email and enables instant access to your course. We also keep you notified so you can keep track of your growing online training business.
- Self-Service Pricing: Collect your fee through PayPal, or give your courses away for free
- Analytics: Use Google Analytics to track your funnel for eCommerce
Easily set up your live training whether it’s an hour, a day, all week or recurring. Just enter key information, and you’re ready to go! Whether you want face-to-face events and Instructor Led Training (ILT) or you want to host live training, you can rely on Litmos to schedule and administer your events.
- Self-Registration: Your learners can self-register and pay for an event without you having to lift a finger
- Attendance Tracking: Record attendance using the clever roll-call feature, and record an assessment score from each learner
- Blended Learning: Create a more engaging, blended learning experience for your learners by adding live training to your existing, self-paced courses
Learner Training Profiles
The content, format and delivery of your training material matters, but your people are the key to the success of your training program. Every person that you set up in Litmos has a unique account and login. You can view the entire training history for every person in your organization at any point in time.
- Activity Feed: On every learners profile page is a real-time activity feed that shows recent logins, courses completed, emails sent and much more
- Bulk Import: You can upload up to 5,000 people at a time and even allocate them into groups within seconds
- Access Levels: Activate or deactivate users, and nominate each user’s role-based access level
Use the “Magnum” API to seamlessly share information between Litmos and your other systems. Enable single sign-on so that your people don't have to remember their Litmos password.
- Payment Integration: Sell your courses online using PayPal to enable automated course registration and payment
- Analytics Integration: Track page views and monitor your sales funnel for ecommerce enabled courses using Google Analytics
Reporting and Analytics
View drill-down reports to help track progress, view results and achieve compliance goals. Your training program is only as good as your ability to measure it, and Litmos provides a powerful set of analytics for both aggregate metrics and individual accomplishment.
- Get a real-time view of progress toward training goals
- Get team-based reports
- Export your data to PDF or Excel