News and Events
Recent Press Releases
Join us and more than one thousand attendees at C3 2014! Learn from industry thought leaders and leading analysts. Hear from CallidusCloud customers. Network with like minded people from around the world. Don’t miss this chance to improve your lead to money process or you will miss out on the opportunity to learn how to close more deals, for more money, in record time. Sign up today!
Why You Should Attend:
- Find out how to employ a lead to money process to reduce cost, increase pipeline and close more business
- Network with thought leaders, industry visionaries from like-minded customers and partners
- See the latest CallidusCloud innovations, including a first look at the new territory and quota solution
Date: May 12-14, 2014
Location: Aria Hotel & Resort, Las Vegas, USA
At SuiteWorld 2014, you will have the opportunity to hear from some of the brightest and most innovative cloud experts. And as always, you can expect some surprise guest speakers. Suite!
Date: May 12-15, 2014
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Beyond The Campaign: Deliver Real-Time Customer Value
Marketing campaigns are dead. Why? Because people despise and distrust push-style marketing methods that interrupt or intercept them — 49% of consumers don’t trust digital ads; 38% don’t trust emails; and 36% don’t trust information in branded apps. What consumers want is genuine value from their interactions with brands, but most marketers fail to deliver it.
This Forum will teach you the competencies and skills your organization will need in the next digital decade.
Attendees will learn:
- How the post-campaign era transforms brand building.
- What utility marketing is and how it differs from campaign-based approaches.
- How to launch programs that balance business objectives with customers’ needs.
- How to use marketing automation technology to deliver highly contextual, real-time interactions.
Date: May 13-14, 2014
Location: etc.venues St Paul’s, London, UK
Thriving in the Digital Age: Elevated Experiences, Interactions & Analytics
The Gartner Customer 360 Summit continues to be the must-attend event for CRM professionals focusing on exceeding their business growth objectives by implementing the latest social and mobile strategies and technologies, as well as traditional customer points of interaction. Customer 360 provides the very latest strategic, as well as tactical, insight into understanding, engaging and managing customer experiences.
The agenda provides strategic & tactical CRM insight delivering you a world-class customer experience. Learn how to:
- Create a customer-centric organizational culture based on an enterprise-wide CRM strategy
- Deliver a world-class customer experience at every point of contact
- Make the customer the center of your business and IT strategy, processes and culture
- Distill customer data into actionable business strategies
- And More…
Date: May 19-21, 2014
Location: Gaylord Palms Resort, Orlando, FL
Transforming Sales, Marketing and Product
How will you transform your organization to drive sustainable growth in 2014? Where can you receive the latest actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance to elevate performance and execute with precision?
At Summit 2014, we’ll address how Transforming Sales, Marketing and Product through alignment is essential to powering b-to-b top- and bottom-line growth. As an attendee, you’ll receive SiriusDecisions’ latest research insights, share best practices and ideas with guest speakers, network with peers, discuss industry trends and connect with our sponsors, who provide solutions and services to optimize sales, marketing and product performance.
Date: May 21-23, 2014
Location: Hyatt Regency Orlando, Orlando, FL